October 12, 2007

Presentation Critique

I really enjoyed the presentation that Megan Craig did on The Psychology of Color. I found her presentation interesting and it made me think about the colors of my room and how they fit with my personality. I thought that the slide show was wonderful. She had a neat layout with pictures at the bottom and gave lots of examples. The slide show was not one uniform color, but complimented her subject material well. I liked that it was easy to relate to. I have a bright green room, so when she told the class that green represents freshness, I understood why my room relaxes me.

I also enjoyed Lauren Sindall's presentation on the Equipment used in Competitive Swimming. I did not realize what all went into competitive swimming and all of the equipment used. I enjoyed the fact that she had props as well as a nice layout for her PowerPoint. She knew what she was talking about and was comfortable and confident in her presentation.

No comments: